- Candle Care
Ceda-Serica wax is an all-natural coconut and apricot cream wax. Our beautiful glass vessel and lid will compliment any area of your home or office. Our clean-burning luxury wax candles are hand mixed and poured one at a time. Enjoy the luxury of a beautifully crystal clear candle featuring the signature scents from our Apothe Home Collection of candles, room and toilette sprays. Mix and match these scents in different areas as they all compliment one another!
- Apothe Signature Scent - Clean, earthy citrus with notes of white tea, soft sandalwood and lightly-touched ginger.
- Blackberry Sage - Notes of blackberry, mulberry, white sage, violet & red clover.
- Eucalyptus Tea - Gentle eucalyptus and natural green leaves with watery jasmine tea and soft amber.
- Peppered Rosemary - Refreshing sensation of lush greens, warm patchouli and natural fresh cut rosemary.
- Pineapple Sage - Fresh pineapple and herbal green sage leaves.
- Sandalwood & Cedar – Fresh cut cedar with sweet notes of vetiver, pine, patchouli and fresh cypress.
PLEASE RECYCLE! Apothe's minimalist approach to labels is "simple - not busy" and are made to be removed easily. Scrape the wax and wick holder from the inside/bottom and wash in hot soapy water…the natural wax is water soluble.
Be creative in using your amazing glass vessels!
CANDLE CARE is important! No two candles are alike and will burn differently based on the environment. Many believe you are supposed to light a candle and it's supposed to just burn "perfectly" every time... not that easy!
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn and burn for no less than 2hrs and no more than 4-5hrs. Your goal is to achieve a full melt pool for every burn- especially the first burn. Candles will develop "tunneling" where they will only burn as far as you burned it the first time if you don't reach a full melt pool.
- Coco-Apricot is an all natural, soft wax that burns beautifully clean and crystal clear!
- If your candle flickers too much or burns too long it may create buildup on the wick. While it's hot, use a spoon to clear any debris out of the candle and make sure the wick stays centered.
- After it cools cut the wick or simply turn your candle upside down and pinch the wick to ¼”. Cup a paper towel and carefully clean the sides.
A little TLC and you will enjoy this luxurious candle as much as we enjoyed making it for you!
- Blend of all-natural coconut and apricot waxes.
- Made from renewable sources