Summer Weather Shipping Recommendations
Our Summer weather shipping procedures are in effect until October 1, 2022
Whipped Body Butter, Skin Treatment and Balms
Our whipped body butters are just that, “whipped!”
What does that mean?
- It is amazingly soft and luxuriously smooth on the skin;
- It melts at body temperature…it is temperature sensitive;
- The Summer months wreak havoc on our "temperature sensitive" products.
What can we do?
Well, we want nothing more than to pamper you with the perfect Apothe experience, so let’s work together to make that happen.
Following are our recommendations and/or solutions:
- We recommend purchasing early to avoid shipping during the hotter Summer months. Stock up on your body butter during the Fall/Winter and early Spring.
- Have your package shipped to an address where someone is available to receive it upon arrival.
- Do not let your package sit in the direct sunlight on a porch or in a mailbox!
- If your product is soft/melted when you open it, simply put it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill. The product is still wonderful (and safe), it has just released the air in it. It’s still amazing!
We will do the footwork to ensure all that we can to get your products to you in optimal condition, as well.
- We only ship orders Monday through Wednesday to ensure packages don’t get stuck in hot warehouses over the weekend; so, if you place your order on a Wednesday evening, it will be shipped out on the following Monday.
- We offer a cool shipping option to our customers during hot weather. Butters are pre-chilled and shipped in a separate thermal pouch along with the rest of your order. We are still working on solutions to this problem so buckle up, we may get creative!
If we work together, we can come up with a solution that works for you!
U.S. SHIPPING INFORMATION
Apothe ships all U.S. orders via the United States Post Office (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS), whichever is most cost efficient for your package/area. We also offer expedited shipping.
After leaving our facility, transit time depends on the shipment method selected at checkout:
USPS: First Class; Priority; Priority Express
UPS: Ground; 2 Day Air; Next Day Air
Please note: Once a package is in the hands of the carrier, we are unable to make changes of any kind. Any delays after shipment from our facility are beyond our control. We are happy to work with you if any issues arise. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFO
We are currently only shipping to Canada but hope to expand international shipping in the future.
Due to the nature of our products, Apothe does not accept returns or exchanges for any reason.
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we will do everything we can to ensure your happiness. If you experience any issues with your purchase (i.e., if a product arrives damaged or is defective), please reach out to us at email@example.com within 10 days of receiving your order. We are happy to work with you to make things right.
Apothe is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please refer to your tracking number and contact your carrier for information.